There are a bunch of stances that can help you in life. My top 3 are Confidence, Identity, and Persistence. Confidence is my favorite, because it can make you feel good about yourself. For example, your playing a sport in gym that you don’t like or have no experience with. You won’t feel as positive or confidence.  If you are experienced with it you will have more confidence and make you feel better about yourself. 

My second favorite is Persistence. I like Persistence because you continue things firmly. Say your trying a new skill and you are still struggling. If you use persistence you will keep going firmly and your still not giving up no matter how hard it is. For example your taking a test and it’s really hard. You can just not do it, but when you use the skill you keep going. That’s why Persistence is one of my favorite stances.

Last but not least Identity, I like identity because it can show who you are as a person. Let’s be honest, a lot of people want to have a good reputation. For example, it’s the beginning of the year, and you have your new teacher. You want to show he or her your a good student by working hard and being respectful. If you mess around and don’t do your work that will get you a bad reputation. I hope you enjoyed learning about my favorite stances and what’s good about them.